Level One Accredited Sanda Official
This Nationally Accredited Level One course will introduce participants to the officiating of sanda competition based on the IWuF 2005 Sanda Rules. The course will cover general rules of competition, officials and their duties, fighting methods, scoring criteria, fouls, penalties, stopping the contest, winning criteria, placing methodology, recording the results, calls & signals, and competition area & equipment.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the general rules of competition.
- List out the officials and provide an overview of their duties.
- Describe the fighting methods and prohibited techniques.
- Explain the various scoring criteria.
- Identify the various types of fouls, penalties and scenarios for stopping a contest.
- Describe the winning criteria and placing methodology.
- Provide an overview of recording the results.
- Explain the various calls and signals.
- Describe the competition area and required equipments.