Level One Accredited Sanda Official
This Nationally Accredited Level One course will introduce participants to the officiating of sanda competition based on the IWuF 2005 Sanda Rules. The course will cover general rules of competition, officials and their duties, fighting methods, scoring criteria, fouls, penalties, stopping the contest, winning criteria, placing methodology, recording the results, calls & signals, and competition area & equipment.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the general rules of competition.
- List out the officials and provide an overview of their duties.
- Describe the fighting methods and prohibited techniques.
- Explain the various scoring criteria.
- Identify the various types of fouls, penalties and scenarios for stopping a contest.
- Describe the winning criteria and placing methodology.
- Provide an overview of recording the results.
- Explain the various calls and signals.
- Describe the competition area and required equipments.
Before you begin: (MUST READ CAREFULLY)
In order to display your name on your Online Course certificate correctly, you will need to complete your details in your ‘Account Info’ under the ‘My Account’ section then return to your course page to download your certificate.
Please also check that you have marked all lessons as ‘COMPLETE’ as this may be another reason why the certificates are not displayed correctly.
When submitting your digital certificates for Accrediation Review, it is imperative that your digitial certificate is displaying YOUR NAME, COURSE NAME and COMPLETION DATE correctly.
All submissions will be rejected if you submit any certificates without the correct information.
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.